What is it that makes Creative Memories so very special?

Hands Down - It's Our people! 

Hello friends and followers,

When I saw this new video from CM , I could not wait to share with you!  Other than the fact that I believe Creative Memories offers scrapbookers the best albums in the world, and some of the most gorgeous tools, papers and embellishments, the reason I joined Creative Memories as an advisor is captured right here in this video by the Caleb, the new owner of CM.

It's a grown up way of doing things, no-one is dictating to you what you may or may not do in your own business. No minimums, no maintenance and definitely no stress.

Oh and to top it off, Caleb really is a down to earth bloke - and he scrapbooks! ;)

If you would like to learn more about becoming a CM Advisor, I'd love to chat with you about joining my CM team.

Live. Crop. Share! 

Noni


Comments

Popular Posts