Do you love scrapbooking tools?


Hands up if you love scrapbooking tools??

What about something that is exclusive, something that only a small number of people will have? I know .... I want all the tools too!

When you join my team between now and 30 January you will receive the Art Deco border make punch (shown above) as a welcome gift!  It's just $59 to join.  Not interested in running a CM Business?  Well, that's OK - you can still join my team and receive the ALL benefits of being an Advisor.   CM really is very, very different these days. Order what you want, when you want and have it all delivered right to your door. No minimums, no maintenance and most definitely NO STRESS! 

So what are you waiting for - join me.  Visit my website or send me an email me to find out more.


Comments

Popular Posts