Time to fall in love ... all over again!



Woke up this morning to the gentle sound of rain falling on the front deck. Hmmm, there's nothing quite like the smell of rain on dry earth - it gives a sense of hope, renewal and freshness. Very appropriate really, because last night I went to bed happy with a decision I had made, a decision to do something I had said to myself I would not do. But, when presented with good information and if I feel things are right for me, I am prepared to listen and change my mind. Yesterday I had the very good fortune to listen in to a webinar which was all about the relaunch of CM in Australia. Just 5 minutes in and my mind started to change - suffice it to say I really liked what I heard. Simple, transparent, positive ... that is the message that came through loud and clear and that is why I have decided that on 5 November (Aussie Launch Day) I will be become a CM Advisor. It feels like I am heading home. 

The wait is going to be so hard, but it will be worth it. The albums, papers and pages that I trust to protect my precious family memories - photos of my beautiful Briana - are coming back and I just can't wait to share them with you.

You are going to fall in love with CM all over again - I have!
 
Fiona.

Comments

Popular Posts